What is the role?
To work as part of a multidisciplinary team coordinating the day to day operation of the Alcohol and Drug Partnerships (ADP) new One Stop Shop Hub (OSS). The aim of the OSS is remove barriers to accessing support for people affected by alcohol and drugs use including; individuals not currently accessing support for their alcohol or drug use, recently released from prison or hospital or experience a recent near fatal overdose. Work with a range of partners and foster a culture of relationships, connections and collaboration.
- The Grade of this post is Grade 3 / Level 9; the hourly rate is from £19.47 to £21.14 and the annual salary is from £35,533 to £38,580.
- Please note this post is temporary until 31st March 2027
- Interviews for this post are scheduled to take place on 27 October 2023
- Working pattern: 35 hours over 5 days which will include evening and weekend work
The successful candidate will be required to work flexibly between home and the office and the frequency for attending the office may vary depending on the exigencies of the service.
This post is considered to be Regulated Work with children and protected adults as specified in the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) (PVG) Act 2007. Accordingly, the preferred candidate will be required to become a member of the PVG Scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme update if already a Scheme member, prior to any formal offer of employment being made. If you wish further information on the PVG Scheme you can visit the Disclosure Scotland website at www.disclosurescotland.co.uk
- Please note you may be required to meet the PVG costs
- For further information please contact Faye Murfet, ADP Coordinator on 01292 612147 or email Faye.Murfet@south-ayrshire.gov.uk
- Closing date for applications is 17 October 2023